Except assignment, i would like to express what i feel in this blog.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Journey


Water trickled from rocks
As a small mountain stream
Everything was so beautiful 
I didn't believe it was a dream


The stream went for miles
Along all kinds of terrain
I followed it barefoot
Without a single ache or pain



As I went farther
It grew bigger and bigger
I lost track
Of when the stream became a river



This highway of my life
Landed me at a lake
It was so perfect and peaceful
Something only god could make



All of the problems I had to work through
No longer seemed so bad
I could work through anything
With the strength and wisdom that I had



With each new experience
I will begin to grow
Keep searching for knowledge
Until there is nothing I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment