Except assignment, i would like to express what i feel in this blog.

Monday, April 23, 2012


                                            My dream
  I belong to media studies. Since my childhood I wanted to draw my own boundary and I believe, there is no boundary for dreams. My mother persuades me to have dreams. With the change of time my dreams are also changed. Now I am seeing myself as a photojournalist. Few years ago to be a photojournalist was mine dream. Now, I have no doubt that my dream becomes my passion and my ambition. I had experienced photography from my home during the family ceremony. I used to snap my friend’s photo along with my family members. When most of mine photo came beautiful I was very happy and i started to move backward and forward for my dream as a photojournalist. The next reason behind my photojournalist is- I had lost my granny when my dad was very young. Even he was unable to remember her face. We don’t have any photographs related with my granny. I feel bad and though if we had camera at that time today I could imagine her face. So, the day when I had my camera I started to clicking and capturing the moment inside the film.
Photojournalism itself is a challenging job. It’s thorny to make other people understand what actually we are trying to illustrate. Though it’s interesting. We don’t have control over time but with the technology we are able to rewind and replay the moment which we had already lived it.
To be a photojournalist is not only challenging but it will help me to pursue my dream of being a photojournalist one day. As a media student I want to put in my skills and the learned things together to communicate with the help of pictures, as it is said that “a picture is worth a thousand words” I want to see this quote come in action.





No comments:

Post a Comment