Except assignment, i would like to express what i feel in this blog.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wall Climbing

dynamiteIt was early morning I was sleeping and I got call from my brother. He said "hey are you still sleeping? be ready for wall climbing". I was very happy. Last time on April I wanted to go for it but I could not. This time I got chance to go. So, I woke up in a hurry and went for wall climbing on Pashang Lahmu. I was very excited to climb. When I saw the place where I had to climb I was very nervous. I saw so many people who were already there and climbing it made my heart skip a beat and I almost decided to give up. But my brothers encouraged me at least I should try and can have good experience. I took long breath and was ready to climb. Slowly I wore my shoes which was comfortable. First I tried in the easy one, I did it, that added my confidence. Then I was ready to climb in 9th and 10th. But I thought still I wasnot ready to climb. Marina, who had also tried it for 3 times though she was failed. My elder brother and junoir both accomlished just in first attempt. Now, there was no option for me. So, I stand and and be ready to climb. I was climbing fastly so my brother said don't do in hurry,firstly decide where you are going to keep your legs and hand? By following him I was climbing and I almost did it too but because of my nail it was giving problem. Not only that but I was so tired I was unable to hold on the wall I leave my hand from the wall and declared that I couldnot do it any more but my brother wished I can do don't be hopeless if you couldnot do in first attempt it will be difficult in next attempt. I thought it was true as Marina also accepted if she had tried in her first attempt she can reached at the top. By taking rest on the wall for few minute I was climbing. At last i did it. I was so happy that I can' express. When I reached at the top I glanced from there where I could saw everything tiny. I love bulging jumping too so my brother said leave the rope and feel like it. When i was doing rest I feel very proud and thought I was so happy when I climbed wall then the person who climbed MountEverest obviously feel proud. With tiredness I returned with my brothers.

It was yesterday 9th May when I climbed wall for the first time. I got chance to have a good experience. I told my friends to go too. Life must be full of adventures. We Nepalese are different from foreigners couldnot manage time for adventures. But we can go for wall climbing like tourists ultimately it helps in economic sector too.

No comments:

Post a Comment